5/1/18

Writing Stats for April 2018


Here's the latest update on how much I'm writing in 2018.

April hummed along for the most part. I came to the end of one work and started on another. There was a brief pause between them, and at the end of the month I had to get edits done on my next release.

All that means I wrote 182 pages in April. That's only a couple pages under what I would have written had I met all my daily goals. Considering that I had some time away from writing, I am okay with that figure for the month.

I'm in the middle of writing a work right now. It's moving along, so if all goes well, I might be done with it by the end of May. I have two more projects on deck after that. I'm hoping to keep up a good pace for a while yet. Here's hoping the momentum continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive