8/3/20

Writing Progress, July 2020


Another new month means another post looking back at what I wrote the previous month!

I hope all of you are doing okay. July saw me writing more on this new character and her adventures. In broad terms, I wrote 282 pages in July, which is a handful over what I would have written if I’d only reached my goals. That output came in spite of losing a few sessions here and there.

Here are the specifics of what I wrote:
Completed - one 20,000-word novella; short stories of 8500, 8700, 5700, and 8000 words
In progress - about 17,000 words into a novella, which seems to be 2/3 done

Looking forward, I have this present work to finish, plus a number of short stories to move to. I think at least one other project with this character could be novella-length. In addition to the outlines I have set up, I’ve got other story ideas I can plot out. So, lots to keep me busy!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive