10/1/18

Writing Stats for September 2018


Here's the latest update on how much I'm writing this year.

I wrote at a steady pace throughout September. I wrote 184 pages last month. That's only two pages more than I wrote in August, but a few pages more than what I would have accomplished if I met all my session goals. Shorter month, I guess. And that's with losing a few sessions to my regular doctor's appointment and errands.

I'm almost at the end of the story I've been working on. I expect to have it done in next few days. I think I'm going to start on a whole new work, since completing this current project means the series of five short novels is at an end. An interesting idea for a project has popped into my mind recently, and I might see about firming that up a bit as well.

Here's hoping for another good month of writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive