6/4/18

Writing Stats for May 2018


Here is the latest post about how much I'm writing this year.

I finished one project in May then started on another. However, I had some trouble getting going. I ended up taking a few days to plot out another project. But I did finally get back to writing, and now the story is moving along.

All that means I wrote 196 pages in May. That's just a few pages off what I would have written had I met my daily goals. Even with some lost days, I kept up a good pace.

The story I'm working on is flowing. I don't know if I'll finish it earlier or later in June. I do know that I already have a project to work on after that. Once that's done, well, then it's the "distraction project." I'll talk more about that when I get there. Until then, here's hoping for a good June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive