7/1/14

Writing Stats for June 2014

Here's the sixth "writing stats" post of the year, letting you know how my writing output is progressing.

June started slow, as I still had a home-care nurse coming here every morning. The last visit was during the second week of the month. That allowed me to get back to two writing sessions Monday through Friday. I did lose one Saturday to a signing in Emporia, and the last few days of the month to Soonercon (a post on that will be coming soon).

So, I managed to write 106 pages in June. That's way down from what I could have done, sticking to averages, which would have been over 180 pages. But considering that's a huge increase from May, I'll take it.

I suppose I am making progress to where I need to be. Here's hoping that the pace continues to increase in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive