9/1/14

Writing Stats for August 2014

Here's the eighth "writing stats" post of the year, letting you know how my writing output is progressing.

No writing in August. The month started well with lots of books sold at OSFest. I took the rest of the month off. I watched the first season of Arrow, some Doctor Who in advance of the new season, and a couple of documentaries: Dear Mr. Watterson and Downloaded. Look them up if you're interested. I also read The Mask of Zorro and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Not that I could completely stay away from writing. I did some poking around the internet, searching for ideas for upcoming works. I now have seven (yes, 7!) stories to write for the Defender series. I'll start on those this month, along with what might be my first steampunk story. I may also have the start of an idea for yet another Defender story, or more likely, a story arc.

So, back on the schedule, and back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive