4/8/12


A few updates...


I've added images for the short story ebooks that I now have out. The one shown above, "Protection for a New Age," will be going up this week. I've started uploading my Gwen Conner fantasy/mystery stories. I'll be doing that for several months. I've also uploaded two Frigate Victory stories; these will be the last to go up for some time.


In other Victory news, a collection of the stories is now on sale. The ebook edition is already out; I expect the print edition to go on sale this week (around the time my copies arrive). Here's the blurb:


The Frigate Victory Collection, Volume 1: This collection contains 13 Frigate Victory science fiction short stories. The stories are in chronological order, and are together for the first time. Captain Jason Ayers and his crew deal with aliens, politicians, colonists, and pirates. There are action stories, mysteries, and dramas. These tales have appeared in Tales Of The Talisman, Golden Visions, and The Fifth Di..., among others.


This weekend is my first con of the year ConStellation. If you near Lincoln, NE, I hope you'll go, and if you go, I hope you'll stop by my table and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive