9/3/20

Writing Progress, August 2020


Another month gone means another blog post about how much I’m writing.

I wrote short stories in August. 10 of them, to be precise. Here are the rough word counts of the stories I completed: 6500; 5300; 6300; 7000; 8000; 7750; 7700; 7800; 4400; 3400.

In terms of pages, that’s 254 pages written in August. As it happens, I missed a few sessions and one day, since I didn’t want to start a new story immediately after finishing a story. I also had a few things to take care of that happened to fall during writing time. So 254 is just a couple pages over what I would have hit had I met all my session goals.

As for September, well, as I write this, I just finished another short story. We’ll see if this month is as strong as August.

One last thing: I’m changing the schedule of my email newsletter from the first Thursday of every month to the first Monday. That means you have time to subscribe before the next issue comes out. I suggest you do subscribe, as I’m mentioning there what I’m reading and watching, giving a first look at my releases, and talking about my model railroad videos.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive