6/3/19

Writing Stats for May 2019


Here's another update on how much I'm writing this year.

May was another good month. I'm plugging away on the novel. As I write this post I'm three-fourths through. I might finish it early this month. Check my social media if you want to know exactly when that happens.

I wrote 234 pages in May. That's with losing a few sessions to errands to boot. Once again I was over what I would have written if I'd only hit my session goals.

Once the current novel is done I plan to take as brief a break as I can, then move on with the next project. I've written some largely serious novels of late, and the next project will be light, so I'm looking forward to the change of tone.

I hope the streak of good writing continues into June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive