11/13/18

What I've Read in 2018 (Part 3)


Sorry it's taken a while to get back to these posts. My reading has picked up of late. Here's what I've read and enjoy since the last post in mid-June. As before, clicking on the titles will take you to the books at Goodreads. And now, the books:

Waistcoats & Weaponry

Manners & Mutiny

The Custodian of Marvels

Royal Assassin

Assassin's Quest

European Travel for the Monstrous Gentlewoman

Carmilla

Howl's Moving Castle

Treasure & Treason

Ruins & Revenge

A Closed and Common Orbit

To see everything else I've read, check out my profile at Goodreads. You can send me a friend request or follow me. I will try to get one more post put up in this series to wrap up what I've read to the end of the year, and to find out how many books I've read in 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive