10/3/17

Writing Stats for September 2017


Here's the latest post about how much I've been writing this year.

So, September. I started by finishing up the novel I'd been working on the past few months. I paused for a couple of days because I had an idea of consolidating my series into single print books. But those were going to be unwieldy monsters. I gave up that idea, and lost a couple days. I started on another project the second week of the month, but errands and my regular check-up disrupted the week. I also felt my motivation on the project was lacking, so that week was lost. I went to another project, and have been writing quite a bit since.

All that means I wrote 131 pages in September. Overall not too bad, but still about 50-60 pages below what I could have done. It's still a better number than I thought it would be.

October is probably going to be off by some degree as well. I have a local convention I'll be doing, and that's going to take me away from a few days of writing at least. Still, the project I'm working on seems to be flowing right now. Maybe it'll be a good month. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive