1/4/16

Writing Stats for December 2015

Here's the last post regarding my writing output for 2015.

December felt productive. There were some interruptions, such as errands, and an author fair in Topeka. But when I was writing I was hitting my goals. That means I wrote 152 pages that month.

Overall this wasn't as productive a year as others. I spent too much time at events than I probably should have, considering that my book sales at some of these were less than I'd hoped. I'm not going to do near as many events in 2016 as I did in 2015. We'll see if that helps my writing output.

One last thing: I digitized my old writing calendars as one of the ways to cut down on the amount of stuff I have. It was interesting to see how much, and how little, I wrote over the past decade or so. I'll put up a separate blog post about that later, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive