11/18/13

Trent Tinker, Magic Man



I have a new short story collection available. It's called Trent Tinker, Magic Man. Here's a short blurb:


Trent is a young man in search of a path. He’s learned to cast spells, but hasn’t enough coins to start his own shop. One day his father asks him to help light the city’s streets to find a criminal.

That work will start Trent on the journey of a lifetime. He will make discoveries and propose ideas that will change his world forever.

The short stories in this collection take Trent from a minor dukedom to the edge of space. How can you do that with magic? Read and find out...


The collection is on sale now in print and ebook editions at Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes & Noble. It'll be at other stores soon.

By the way, I've added a link on my SF/F Books page to my new novella, Janitorial Service, which is out through Alban Lane. It's another Jake Bonner tale; I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive