11/16/12

A Somber Tale



I have a new novella available, called A Somber Tale. Here's what it's about:


Four old friends, former officers in the army of their kingdom, gather one night. One them, looking haunted by his past, tells them of his meeting with a legendary warrior on the vast plains, his encounters with the Lizard Men, and what he knows of the powerstones that fuel magic.


Starting with The Valley Springs Resort in September, I decided that I would release both print and ebook editions of my novellas. Right now the ebook versions are 99¢; I might increase that price after the first of next year. The print editions are $5.00. I have one more novella that I plan to release this year.

I hope you'll take an interest in A Somber Tale. Here's where it's available:
Amazon
Smashwords

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive