7/11/10

Monitor


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I strained my left wrist on the drive back from the Pittsburg train show some weeks back. It's been slow to heal.

This past week, my third novel, Monitor, was "Book of the Week" over at Book Town. This was a surprise because I wasn't doing much to plug the novel there. I had only just given them information about my second novel, Lisa's Way. I hope the honor led to some sales.

In the last few weeks I've posted book trailers for both novels at Book Town, at Face Book, and on You Tube. If you haven't checked them out yet, please do and let me know what you think of them. Creating book trailers is a new thing for me. I hope I'm doing it right. I'm considering doing one for The Sagas of Surgard short story collection as well.

Monitor is available as an ebook from Whiskey Creek Press. It's a bit darker than what you might think I'd write. It might be a while before it gets into print book form; do consider buying it as an ebook now. That could get it into print faster.

In the coming weeks I'll be doing some promotion for all my novels around the internet. I'll let you know when and where as soon as I can. Also, the Andover Library will have a "Trains, Planes & Autos Day" on August 7. There will be speakers, train layouts, a car show, and a couple of aircraft on display. I won't be speaking, but I will be there with my books.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive