2/4/19

Writing Stats for January 2019


It's a new year, so it's also a new round of monthly posts about how much I'm writing.

January started off a bit slow. I read on one of the forums I've joined that it's become much easier to directly upload to the online stores of Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Apple. I've switched from using Smashwords to get into those stores to going direct. I took some of my writing time to make the switch.

I finished the novel I had been working on. It turned out to 115,000 words long. It's the first of a trilogy, so after a brief break I started in on the second book. Once the uploading was done my writing took off. That means I wrote 209 pages in January. If I had met all of my session goals for the month, I'd have written 216 pages. So, not that far off.

The book seems to be moving along well. I might miss some sessions because I'll have to edit my next book for publishing in March. My hope is to edit outside of writing time, but I'll have to see how that works.

Here's hoping for good numbers in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive