2/11/19

What I've Read in 2019 (Part 1)



Here's what I've read since I last posted on this subject back in January. As always, the book title links go to the book pages at Goodreads. The books:

Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There

I had read Alice's Adventures some time ago, and had started Through the Looking-Glass, but both had faded from my mind. It seemed like a good time to get back to them.

Next month I start publishing new books. Between editing and writing, I probably won't have as much time to read as I have these last few months. There might be some time before the next post like this comes out.

In the meantime, you can send me a friend request at Goodreads or follow me. If you've read and liked my books, please rate them.

Happy reading to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive