7/2/18

Writing Stats for June 2018


Here's the next update on how much I'm writing this year.

I worked on one project throughout most of June. It ended up being a novel, with a word count of just under 75,000. I paused for a day or two, then got started on a new work. The novel moved along at a good pace and the new work is as well.

That means I wrote 196 pages in June. That's a few pages over what I would have done had I hit all my session goals. Considering there were sessions I missed, I'm very happy with how June turned out.

I'm not sure how long this new project will be. I might wrap it up by the end of July, or I could still be working on it come the end of the month. I'm hoping the numbers will remain strong no matter when I reach the end. Follow me here or on your favorite social media platform to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive