11/6/17

Writing Stats for October 2017


Here is the latest post on how much I've been writing.

I knew October wasn't going to be as good a month for my writing as had been the previous months. I went to Time Eddy 3 in the middle of the month and sold books there. That took out two days of writing sessions, plus the day after. Before TE3 my sinuses acted up, so I lost a few more days.

That said, I finished the one piece I was working on. It ended up being 54,000 words, a short novel. It feels short, so I plan to look at it again later and find out if I can expand it. I then started on the work I'd paused earlier. The words are now flowing on that project.

All this means I wrote 142 pages in October. That's 50 pages off what I would have written had I met my daily goals. Not only is that a decent number, but I noticed that I had a 13-page and a 14-page day in October!

I'm hoping November will be a good month. There's nothing on my calendar to get in my way. As long as I don't catch anything, or get blocked, I should have a productive month. I also have some ideas on what to work on once the current project is completed. Here's hoping for more words and pages written!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive