4/1/15

Writing Stats for March 2015

Here's the third post of the year about how much I'm writing.

I said in the February post that I thought March was going to be a down month, due to Planet Comicon and some editing work. That turned out to be true, as I wrote 119 pages in March. That's about two-thirds of what I could have done without the interruptions. That said, all the Defender stories I'm going to publish this year are edited, and the next Jake Bonner work is ready for release.

April is going to be quiet for me as far as events go. That should give me plenty of time to write. I'll need the time, since I'll be going to two cons in May, and I have two set for the last two weekends of June. If you're following me on social media, you know that I do have projects to work on. If you're not following me, why not click on one of those links and do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive