Here's the ninth "writing stats" post of the year, letting you know how my writing output is progressing.
In September I wrote 138 pages. That's not bad, considering that I didn't get any writing done the previous month. I finished two Defender stories, and as the month ends, I'm closing in on the end of a third Defender tale. While 138 is well under what I should have done, following the routine I laid out in January, this is the most I've written in a month since April.
Yeah, it's been that kind of year.
I think I should be able to make good progress in October. I've got plenty to work on, and I don't have any planned events to get in the way. I hope I can pick up the pace, since I might lose a little writing time to a couple of local cons I'll be going to in November.