7/24/13

Topeka Book Talk


On Sunday, July 21, I went up to Topeka, Kansas, to talk about Kansas County Seat Conflicts and my other books at the Topeka/Shawnee County Public Library. Sadly, only a handful of people showed up, and I sold just a couple of books. I think the library will get copies of some of my other books, so that could boost the day's numbers a bit.

The next day I went to a few places in northeastern Kansas to distribute more copies of the book and get them interested in events. The Old Depot Museum in Ottawa took a couple copies of several titles for their bookstore. I was also able to contact the Leavenworth library and the Raven Bookstore in Lawrence. I'm hoping those visits will lead to a few more book talks later this year or next year.

I have a signing in Abilene in under two weeks. I'm working on getting more books out, so maybe there will be a post between now and then. Till then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive