8/5/19

Writing Stats for July 2019


It’s early in a new month, so that means an update on how much I’m writing this year.

July was the first full month of my attempt to write 3 sessions a day. Most days I was able to make the sessions. There were a few breaks and pauses, though. What all that means is I wrote 289 pages. Since the schedule isn’t official, I don’t know how that works out. But it sure felt good!

So what did I write? Two novellas (22k and 23k words), and three short stories (4800 words, 6100 words, & 5100 words). I like those last three because I haven’t written a short story in years.

Already I’ve made some good progress on new works in August. I have a few projects to get to, then it looks like I’ll have to figure out some new story ideas. And I have a new release to get out. Looks like another busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive