4/2/19

Writing Stats for March 2019


Time for another update on how much I'm writing this year.

March was a bit of an odd month. I finished one project and started on another. There was a couple days' break between them. Also, in the third week of March, my sinuses acted up, so I lost a few days. But when I was writing the words were flowing.

That means I wrote 202 pages in March. That's a few pages under what I would have written if I had met all my session goals for the month. So good numbers despite of missing several sessions.

Another thing I did writing-related was complete edits on all my upcoming books. Not just for this year, but for the next few years. This way I won't have to worry about edits taking away from writing time.

I'm about two-thirds through the present book, the third in a trilogy. I hope that April will see the words continuing to flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive