9/4/18

Writing Stats for August 2018


Here's the latest post on how much I'm writing this year.

August seemed at times fast and slow. I did finish the project I was working on at the start of the month. It ended up being a short novel, coming in at around 56,000 words. I lost a few days to my annual eye exam and a pulled muscle (hard to sit for too long), but I have started on the next project.

All that means I wrote 182 pages last month. That's about 20 pages under what I would have completed had I met all my session goals.

I see that I started late in July on the short novel I finished. This new story is book five of a series; the completed work was book four. If the new one is like the old one, I could have it done towards the end of the month. Check back next month to see if that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive