4/2/18

Writing Stats for March 2018


And now, another post on how much I'm writing this year.

It felt to me like March was a fairly straight-forward month for writing. No truly extraordinary writing days, except for when I worked on the edits for an upcoming book the whole day, morning to evening. Some missed sessions, too, but about average. I wrote 178 pages in March. That's about 20 pages below what I would have done had I met all my session goals.

I'm almost at the end of the current book I'm working on. I have two more projects ready to go, and two more that I need to outline to be able to work on them. I also have one more release set to go this spring. April looks like it will be pretty much the same as March. Keep following the blog to see if that turns out to be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive