Writing Stats for July 2017
Here's the latest post on how much I'm writing.
I got back into the flow towards the latter half of June, and the flow continued into July. I wrote 188 pages. That's just a few pages under the goal I've set for myself. An excellent month, I'd say!
One novel was completed in July. It ended up being 70,000 words, which was a little on the short side. Once I added a little material to build it up, I went into the next project idea. That seems to be moving along as well. Looking forward, I don't think I'll lose too many sessions in August due to various and sundry. Here's hoping for more good writing totals!