5/1/17

Writing Stats for April 2017


Here's the latest update on how much I've been writing, this time for April of 2017.

I finished one work, and there was a brief interruption in the schedule before I started on the next project. That one is speeding towards its conclusion.

I was able to write 162 pages this past month. If I had made all of my daily goals I would have written 180 pages, so I was only 20 pages off the pace. In addition to that, there were two days in April that I wrote 12 pages in a day. So, a little shy of the goal but a good month overall.

As I noted, I'm approaching the end of the current project. After that I plan to pause my writing to take care of some book formatting for next year and maybe do some other things. The May page count will be low, but I hope to get back on track sometime later.

I'll report on my progress in another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive