10/3/16

Writing Stats for September 2016

Here's the latest post on how much I'm writing.

Well, I put together a plot, and the Monday after my first event in months, I started writing. However, that same Monday I came down with a cold, so I lost a week of writing. I also lost a few days to getting the next book ready to be published. Finally, I found myself not excited about the story I was working on, so I took some time to think up another story, and started writing that.

So, I only wrote 45 pages in September. I seem to have more interest in the new story, so I'm hoping that will mean good numbers in October.

Not that I'll be writing every day. I have a convention coming up in the middle of the month. Still, I hope that I'll get close to normal in my birthday month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive