3/1/16

Writing Stats for February 2016

Here's the second post on how much I'm writing this year.

February seemed to go about as well as January did, with one exception. I had to spend most of the last week of the month editing Defender stories for the fourth print volume and the upcoming ebook compilation volume. That means I wrote 160 pages in February. That's only two dozen pages off what I could have written if I'd met my session goals all month.

Nothing special is coming up for March. That said, I might pause the writing a bit to do take care of more book formatting for the future. Better now rather than later.

One last thing: I'm no longer posting daily writing updates on my social media. Instead I'm doing weekly posts every Monday. Check the links on the right to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive