11/2/15

Writing Stats for October 2015

Here's the latest update about how much I've written.

October was an odd month for me. I lost some writing sessions due to a convention, mainly being a bit worn out by it and having to take care of errands the con got in the way of. On the other hand, I wrote two novellas in my new steampunk series.

(My thinking is to release both separately as ebooks, then combine them into a single print volume. That release is over a year away, so nothing's set in stone right now.)

So, I wrote 101 pages in October. That's a little more than half of what I could have written without the interruptions.

I don't know that I'll get all that much done in November. I have two conventions to attend. I also have works coming out next year that I'll have to edit. I should be able to get some writing done early in the month, and probably late in the month. Here's hoping for some good progress!

One last thing: if you're taking on NaNoWriMo, good luck and good writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive