5/16/11

Event Report & New Event (May/June)


On Saturday the 14th I had a signing at The Bookshelf in McPherson with Marci Penner. As you can see from the picture, I had a few more books to plug. We met some nice people and had a good time, despite her sniffles and my klutziness. I was there to promote my Kansas 1874 book; oddly enough, I sold only one copy of that at the signing, but sold three copies of Ghost Railroads of Kansas.

My next event will be ConQuest 42 over Memorial Day weekend in Kansas City. After that I'll be part of the 5th Annual Author Extravaganza at Town Crier Bookstore in Emporia on June 18; the event runs from 11 AM to 1 PM. This year they're limiting the number of authors to 50 (!). There's already a pretty good list of confirmed authors. Keep checking their website as more choose to come.

Next week I'll be posting another review of a book I picked up at OSE in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive