5/21/12

Short Story Ebooks!





Here's my latest!


Spook Wagon: An ex-girlfriend of Gwen Conner’s brother asks for help. Her hometown wants to build a power plant, but a ghostly wagon has the town on edge. Who’s behind the wagon? Are they trying to stop the project?


And here's a free story...


The Best Days: A young man visits a local historical museum to see if he can learn more about his father. What will he find? How will it affect him? Will it change what he thinks of his father?


You can get The Best Days for all ebook readers at Smashwords.


I'll be heading to ConQuest this weekend. I'll try to post about the con sometime after Memorial Day. If you're going, stop by my table or come to one of my panels. Otherwise, have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive