8/22/11

Short Stories for Sale!



Back in May I began uploading some of my published short stories to the Kindle Store and to Smashwords and putting them on sale for 99¢. You can find them by clicking the links to my Amazon Author Page or my Smashwords page. Here are the titles of what's available:

What To Change
A Stop at Stanford
Stories
The Camlan Gift

Plus these Frigate Victory stories:
Dramatic Solution & The Allergy Factor
Who You Trust

I'm putting up two stories (or groups of stories) each month. I should have several stand-alone science fiction stories up by the end of the year, along with a batch of Victory stories. I expect that next year I'll be uploading my Gwen Conner fantasy/mysteries and some general fantasy stories. I'll try to blog when new stories are up, though there might be a handful mentioned in a single post.

Check out a sample, and please consider a purchase (or two, or three...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive